The lab scale ampoule filling and sealing machine is designed comprehensively in compliance to the usage in R&D laboratories. This is more often made to use in the pharmaceutical injection preparation for filled and closed sterile glass ampoules.
- The ampoule filling and sealing machine has a size of one ampoule with production per minute accounting to 1ml to 25ml
- ± 1% of filling accuracy with LPG + Oxygen as the gas required for sealing
- Essential power needs include 0.5 H.P., 380-415V, 3Phase and 4 Wire Systems
- Gross and total weight of 70 and 180 kg respectively
- Overall dimensions 910mm (L) X 650mm (W) X 950mm (H)
- Nitrogen flushing also available through machine
- SS 316 made contact components and SS 304 / M.S. Powder Coated or Nickel Plated non contact components