- 50000.00 - 150000.00 INR
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Machine
- 1ml to 25ml Milliliter (ML)
- 415V Volt (v)
- 70 Kgs Kilograms (kg)
- 750mm (L) X 500mm (W) X 1000mm (H) Millimeter (mm)
- 1 Year
Harsiddh Single head ampoule filling and sealing machine is used to fill and seal injectable liquids in glass ampoules. Sterile and injection liquids are packed with this device in pharmaceutical industries. Mainly the machine is applied in research and development laboratories and pilot plant for liquid injection development.
Filling and Sealing operations with ampoule filling & sealing machine is based on the principal of angle travel of ampoules. It takes cares of various parameters including thickness, neck dimension and quality of ampoules. It's a great combination of flusher, filler and sealer. Traditional ampoule feed has been replaced with rectangular feeding system that is one of the important and highly demanded features in our system. This increases the stability of ampoules and prevents breakage.
Automatic feeding, transfer, pre-post nitrogen purging, material filling, heating and sealing are executed and controlled with this latest technological advanced machinery. The inbuilt feature No Ampoule, No Filling is comprehensive for costly materials to feed precisely without wastage. The mechanism is competent for 1ml to 25ml open mouth glass ampoules with 0.5ml to 25ml filling efficiency in single dose. The filled production can be achieved from 10 to 15 ampoules/min based on ampoule size.
- compact cGMP model .
- All contact parts are made from stainless steel AISI 316 material.
- single motor customized with all drives of the unit.
- A delicate ampoule rotating unit attached at the sealing station.
- Pre & Post nitrogen flushing unit.
- Pre heating unit for thick glass ampoules.
- Minimum change over the ampoule size.
- sleepy tray for diversion of filled and sealed ampoules.
- West tips collector made with the high quality stainless steal.
- Appropriate for all open mouth glass ampoules.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Export Worthy Wooden Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 CE
D-81, Zaveri Industrial Estate, Near Kathwada GIDC, Kathwada Road, Kathwada, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382430, India